Guard Tour / Patrol
GUARD TOUR SYSTEMS
L9000D Palm Touch Data Reader
- Versatile patrol reader that allows the reading of Touch Buttons. Durable metal case that resists drops and erosion, Long-life lithium battery 700,000 reads/two years). 2Mb Flash memory for up to 10000 records.
L2000P Landwell Hand Touch Data Reader
- Landwell Hand Touch Reader - Versatile patrol reader that allows the reading of Touch Button tags. Durable vandal resistant metal case, Long-life lithium battery (typical life 700,000 reads/two years). 2Mb Flash memory with storage for up to 10000 records.
L3000EF Landwell Proximity Data Reader
- Landwell Proximity Data Reader - Versatile patrol reader that allows the reading of RFID Cointags. Durable vandal resistant metal case, Long-life lithium battery (typical life 700,000 reads/two years). 2Mb Flash memory with storage for up to 10000 records.
LWTB1 Touch Button
- Touch Button used to identify locations or assets to be checked. Suitable for use with any of our mounts. Each button contains a microchip with a unique ID number.
LWTBH1 Landwell Touch Button Holder
- Our standard plastic Touch Button mount is moulded from black ABS plastic and require two screw or security screw fixings for installation (not included).
DOOR PHONE DP-201LA
- 10 Button Synthetic Leather Wallet for recording incidents and observations (Includes 10 Touch Buttons)
- The Digitool TM GC-01 Reader is a special hand-held iButton reader designed for trouble-free Guard Patrol Touring applications. The whole system enables the guard touring administration of guards, tours, location tags, user and events tags. Raw Data is downloaded to the DigitoolTM Reports Lite software to create reports for Patrol Analysis and Personnel Management.
- This Leather Holster is used for GC-01.
- The DigiToolTM GA-01 Location Tag is used to mark and identify the locations where Guards on patrol need to visit during the tour, whether throughout a commercial establishment, college campus, residential neighbourhood, or in areas of specific high-value items.
- Personal Identification keychain Key Tag. Suitable for identifying personnel with GC-01 readers.
- ABS plastic housing available in Black Ability to manage events by Event-specific iButtons or unique Digital code for more complex event reporting and analysis.
Downloader / Charger
- The DigitoolTM GC-02 Downloader is a special desktop or wall-mountable docking station/charger for the GC-01 Reader. By providing an RS-232 interface to the PC and an iButton reader locally, the Downloader is the perfect partner for local single PC controlled applications.
Rs232 Interface Cable
- RS-232 is a standard for serial communication transmission of data. It formally defines the signals connecting between a DTE (data terminal equipment) such as a computer terminal, and a DCE (data circuit-terminating equipment or data communication equipment), such as a modem
- Bi-coloured LED charge status indicator. Built-in charger for the GC-01's internal 1800mAh Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery. Desk or wall-mountable. Small Desktop footprint, with rubber feet. Spring Loaded Contacts for easy GC-01 docking.
Reports Lite Software
- The GS-01 Software for the PC includes many advanced features provided within a user-friendly PC interface with new Icon based Toolbars and Menu driven selections.
Call Center Software
- Full suite of reports/graphical analysis, email from control room screen
- Supports over 500 guards, up to 10,000 locations
- Quick and easy implementation - fully networked or standalone
- Supports multiple sites, multiple buildings
- Flexible, schedule based tour planner
- The GC-50 DigiToolTM Data Storage "Station" with integrated modem is Rosslare's optimised hardware solution for managing a distributed DigiToolTM Guard Patrol monitoring system over a large geographic area. Each GC-50 supports one GC-02 DigiToolTM Downloader. Once the GC-02 is connected to the GC-50, then the set can be installed in a remote location, which is connected to DC power and to the Public Switch Telephone Network (PSTN) system for remote communications
Digital Event Wallet
- The GA-12 Digital Wallet contains 12 iButtons, for numbers 0-9, with two iButtons for START and STOP. Note: This item is only compatinle with the GS-02 Call Center Software
We have customers from all over the world!
China (Hong Kong)